how to begin web development ?

how to begin web development?

I often hear this question from person who wants to start web developing but they don't really know how to start , which is the best tutorial for beginners , how to stay motivated , witch language to chose to begin with and many other questions . i decided to tell you the best way to start web developing.

1-witch language to begin with?

 the language, to begin with, is the most common question that i often hear. i always say that the language is easy to learn but the most important things is to learn how programming work, and also it depends on your goals, for example if you want to be a data scientist or a game developer or a software engineer so i advice you to start to understand the basics of algorithms, software architectures and life cycle and learn the mos popular languages like python , java , c/c++ ...
in this article i will speak mostly about web developing.
for web developing there is two imperative language that you should know and master it and you know them all it's HTML & CSS , ( before you ask, we can't hack NASA with HTML lol ).

    a-what is HTML & CSS

HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language  and CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets . to resume HTML will allow us to create the structure of the website it's like the bricks used to build the house and css will allow us to add style to our websites ( colors of the text , background , position of elements ...) and it's like the decoration of the house . if you want to learn more about them you can click here . 

    b-how to learn them? 

also this is a frequent question . so learning resources are now available everywhere , youtube , udemey , openclassrooms , even in facebook groups , so you don't have an excuse because you can learn it everywhere, all what you have to do is to tap on youtube " learn HTML5 and CSS3 , how to make a website in HTML and css ... " and youtube will gives you a large set of videos 

  exemple :


for those who can afford to buy a complete Udemy training you can do it , but personally i didn't try it so i can't tell you the best Udemy training .


2- Always practice 

if you think that from the first video or tutorial you will be able to create a website like facebook or twitter or youtube ... stop
learning web developing is hard and need times but trust me only the first steps are difficult after you have learn the language basics it's a mater of time and a lot of practice and cool idea that you will become maybe the next Mark zuckerberg , but don't stop to practice that's what i tell to all my friends and student .


3-how to stay motivated? 


let's start this part with a little meme that is really true , i have more than 7 years of coding experience and i still tap on google something very basic like date function , some common problems that developers face and i will still search , so remember this one thing ' every professional start as a beginner once ' we all faced the problem that you face or will face and we all got depressed and decide to stop programming but we didn't and that what makes you a great programmer , always tell yourself that one day you will be what you want and then everything will become possible .

thank you for reading this article i hope you liked it and i want to tell you if you are interested more on web design and programming i recommend you my YouTube channel ( auto-promo :p )  please subscribe and tell me on the comment what you think and i will always help you in your adventure to become a web developer . 
my link : Doctor Code

how to begin web development ? how to begin web development ? Reviewed by Medics on February 12, 2019 Rating: 5

40 comments:

  1. I continuously continue coming to your website once more simply in case you have posted new contents.ecommerce seo service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. magento eshop

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thrilling post. It is extremely chock-full of useful information. Thanks for such a great info. κατασκευη eshop

    ReplyDelete
  4. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. Digital marketing company

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Digital marketing company

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... Website redesign

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. diseño web valencia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. Anonymous Live

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Bless you! web design san francisco

    ReplyDelete
  10. Advantageously, typically the submit is really the very best about this laudable theme. To be sure with all your a conclusion and will thirstily await the following revisions. Really stating cheers won’t only end up being suitable, to your good readability within your creating. I may at once seize a person’s rss to sleep in abreast of virtually any upgrades. Fine job and much success within your organization business! web design agency san francisco

    ReplyDelete
  11. I consume around four cups a week, I will begin my week with close to one and then move on to many other groups. I like to think the more the better though. web designer san francisco

    ReplyDelete
  12. my cd compilation have grown up to be very very large, i love listening to music all day long* web designer la

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is noticeably big money comprehend this. I assume you made particular nice points in features also. design firms los angeles

    ReplyDelete
  14. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. 铭识协议

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. Webdesign

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. SEO CDMX

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. Webdesign SEO Antwerpen

    ReplyDelete
  18. This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. Webdesign

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is really great Article. Thanks for sharing information. continue doing this. get one of the best Web Development Services Sweden then visit on our website.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!. best countries to hire freelancers

    ReplyDelete
  21. A freelancer is someone who works on a part-time or full-time basis as an outsider for a company or business with specified projects. The hiring of a freelance web designer covers many benefits to a company; however, this article will discuss some key points about the advantages of hiring a freelance web designer and the stages in the hiring process Mobile Applications Design and Development

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it. landing page designers

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Medium

    ReplyDelete
  24. you have written an excellent blog.. keep sharing your knowledge...
    HTML5 Training in Chennai
    HTML5 Courses in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  25. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! 網站設計

    ReplyDelete
  26. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.click to investigate

    ReplyDelete
  27. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! indian visa for us citizens

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you😊 😊 The international travelers need to check the Turkish e visa requirements before applying for Turkey visa online.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you.. Get the Azerbaijan electronic visa through online e visa application to travel to Azerbaijan. Just follow 3 steps, fill application, upload document and make online payment for Azerbaijan e visa.

    ReplyDelete
  30. very awesome blog thanks for this blog it gives me some valuable information.
    Linux Training In Chennai
    Linux Online Courses

    ReplyDelete
  31. Superb information article. Thank you . The travelers need to fill up the Kenya visa application form to get the Kenya visa. Therefor, if the apply online, will get the fastest visa services with 24 hours customer support.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Excellent post..... India visa for Australian citizens, Australian nationals require a valid visa for entry into India, Australian citizens can obtain online indian evisa via Indian visa website.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow, such an awesome blog you have written there and you and I get exactly what information I am looking for, Pakistan visa on arrival is required for both individual tourist and group tours as well. It takes around 2 to 3 business days.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for sharing this article with us... I hope you will continue in the future... The question is how much Indian visa fees are? So The Indian visa fees depend on your visa type, your nationality, and processing time. If you have any kind of doubts check about them and clear your doubts.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'm genuinely moved by this article; it's almost as if the author plucked the thoughts straight from my mind. Their adeptness in unraveling the intricacies of the topic is nothing short of mesmerizing. I find myself on the brink of a paradigm shift, spurred by the insights laid bare before me. My gratitude to the writer for masterfully channeling the essence of human contemplation.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Delving into this article was akin to embarking on a voyage through the corridors of cognition, with every paragraph unveiling fresh insights and perspectives. It's as if the author shared clandestine revelations about the universe, urging readers to contemplate life's mysteries. I found myself nodding in agreement, stimulated yet challenged. This isn't just a blog post; it's a journey through the complexities of human thought, reminding us of the endless possibilities that lie within the realm of contemplation.

    ReplyDelete

-->
Powered by Blogger.